How to play
- Predict the outcome for each of the games.
- You can update your predictions up to 30 minutes AFTER kickoff.
- The result at the end of normal play is taken as the final result, extra time is not included.
- Predict all the matches and click BUY TICKET £5.
- Jackpot for guessing all match outcomes correctly. Rollovers for no winners.
- Increase your chances of winning by buying more tickets.
The pool divided by the number of winning tickets.
- Click on any two cards from the arrangement of 10 matches.
- Choose your stake - place a bet by selecting a chip,either £2.50, £5, £10 or £20 - click buy new ticket. £2.50 is the unit of stake and winnings are paid out in accordance to units (see below).
- The matches displayed on the cards are over after the normal 90 minutes plus time added on. Extra time is ignored. The face of the card selected will be shown according to the score. e.g. 2-1 and a 7 of clubs is shown.
- Total the cards and if you have 21 you have won. If you have less then 21 pick another card that will get you to 21.
- Continue to pick cards, represented by unplayed matches, until you hit 21 or bust (more than 21).
- You can play more hands simutaneously by clicking play again.
- The hands are shown under the Ticket column. Click the Ticket to add or CHANGE cards. Click save selections.
- If a match is abandoned, Netted will use the score at the time of abandonment as the Full Time Result.
- Netted reserves the right to declare a Game as void if Netted considers that not enough Matches are played on the Game Date to delcare a dividend. Stakes will be refunded.
- The prize pool is split into three pots - 2 Card Trick, 3 Card Trick, 4+ Card Trick.
- If there are no winning Tricks for a particular pot the prize fund will roll over to the next round of matches.
- If there are winnng hands then the pot is divided by the number of winners in proporation to their stake, A winner staking £5 will win twice that of a winner staking £2.50.
PICK OF THE DAY
- Predict the score of any match being played this coming week.
- The score at the end of normal play is taken as the final result, extra time not included.
- Click PLACE FREE BET to place your bet.
- Increase your chances of winning by predicting further matches.
For every correct prediction a free ticket for a Premier 21 worth £2.50
- By purchasing a season ticket you will be able to predict the outcome of all the fixtures for the 2020-21 EPL season starting from 12 September 2020. If match week 1 has passed you can still buy a season ticket and predict all of the remaining matches, the price of the season ticket falls week by week. Predictions are made for particular EPL match weeks and by clicking the week tab you can see the 10 matches for that particular week. You can predict on any week and change predictions before kick-off.
- Predict the outcome for each of the fixtures highlighted for a particular EPL match week. There will normally be 10 fixtures but there may be more or less depending on weekend cup matches and rearranged mid-week matches that are given an EPL week number.
- For each fixture, predict if it will end in a home win (H), draw (D) or away win (A). When the matches are past they are scored and correct predictions are marked with a tick.
- To make your predictions, click the relevant box corresponding to the fixture on the grid. Click H, D or A. If you want to cancel the prediction click a fourth time. Predictions may also be made by clicking on the list of matches to the right of the grid.
- Click "Save Bets" to place your bets immediately. You can change your prediction at any time up to 1 minute before kick-off.
- Simply get all your predictions correct to win the prize pool. If there are multiple winners, the prize pool will be shared. The prize pool will roll over if there are no winners.
- Group of match weeks, to be confirmed, will constitute the monthly prizes.
- The player with the most correct predictions will win the main prize pool.
- The player with the most weekly predictions over the course of the season, commencing match week 10, will win the main prize pool. See the leaderboard for game development.
- The player with the most correct predictions for each of the 20 Premier League clubs, commencing match week 10, will win the relevant Club prize pool. See the Club leaderboards for game development.
Division of the Pools
- In accordance with the Gambling Act 2005, the total Prize fund for the Pool will be the total amount of the Stakes entered in the Pool less:
- Pool betting duty and any other deductions thereon: we currently deduct 7.5% pool betting duty.
- Such percentage as may be determined by Netted to cover its commission and expenses: we currently deduct 42.5% to cover these costs.